Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4 months . . .


. . . since my last post? I hope to remedy that by posting frequently in the next days and weeks. I went to the consulate in Washington to pick up my visa today and am flying back to Ecuador this coming Saturday, August 15. In the months since finishing my Peace Corps service and leaving Ecuador I have traveled way too much, spent way too much money, gained way too much weight, and had an awful lot of fun catching up with old and new friends and spending some time with my kids.

If any of my handful of readers are still out there, I hope all is well with you. This post will be sort of a re-introduction, I promise more will be coming. I miss writing here, and I especially miss having the TIME to write. One thing, though - for those of you who occasionally comment, if you would like me to comment back to you please leave an email address . . . I don`t think I can do this through the blog. Thanks . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how I looked at the date on my watch last Saturday and just had that feeling you were on your way back. Here it is Monday morning and there you are. Brian S.